ZENO MOUNTAIN FARM: What we do...
The goal at Zeno Mountain Farm is simple: We wish to support friendships between people with and without disabilities. To this end, we vigorously maintain the following principles:
- No one, including directors and administrators, is paid or pays to take part in camp.
- Parents of campers are discouraged from making donations.
- We expect our art, film and theatre to be more interesting and beautiful because of the unique people in our community.
- People are invited back year after year to be together.
- We are a community of friends. We are not “staff and clients.” Everyone at camp is expected to support the community to the level of their individual ability.
Visit ZMF on Facebook
to see upcoming events and camps
We have recently found our newest home in Lincoln, Vermont, a place where we believe our community will thrive for many years to come. It is however an interesting story how we got here. Read more...
hint: drag the slider at the bottom or click (+) and (-) for more pics...